- Test each sensor and assign a unique address.
- Troubleshooting an existing sensor on your platform. Test each sensor for correct responses.
- Spot check your field or grow room. Carry a sensor and read its values at different locations.
If you wish to log data on the long run such as using this device as a wireless data logging node, this is not the right use case. The Serial-over-Bluetooth profile used by this device means it can’t go to sleep between data points so it must stay awake and the battery will drain after several hours. For continuous data logging the Pinnacle Sensor Node + Pinnacle Brain (coming soon) will be your best option.
- Compatible with SDI-12 sensors with my SDI-12 core technology that has been used and tested for the past decade on numerous sensors by countless users
- Powered by 3 X AA batteries
- Internal boost circuit provides 12V to power the SDI-12 sensor
- IP67 water and dust proof rugged enclosure with waterproof button and cable gland
- Bluetooth connection to Android smartphone and tablets with a free app (official application still in development)
- Calibrated readouts and raw readouts (more calibrations will be added to the app)
- Custom calibration curve
- Connectivity is indicated on the power button’s ring illuminator
- Optional mounting flange kit