The Apera Instruments PC850 Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit is designed for lab-grade pH and conductivity measurement in the field with various intelligent functions and a rugged structure.
- Up to 3 electrodes can be connected to the meter simultaneously for the measurement of multiple parameters.
- Ideal for use in harsh environments — IP57 Waterproof rating, silicone socket protector and grip cover protect the instrument from general impact.
- The large LCD displays pH/mV/conductivity/TDS and temperature along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- The foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/temp. pH Electrode built with Apera’s unique lithium glass membrane and a lead-free food-grade glass tube ensures quick & accurate pH measurements (±0.01 pH±1 digit) for general water solutions.
- Quick and easy 1 to 3 points auto. pH calibration, automatically recognizing pH standards of 1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45.
- Built-in self-diagnosis ensures pH calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
- Standard BNC connector, compatible with Apera’s LabSen® Series professional pH electrodes for other applications.
- ORP measurement is available with an ORP probe attached (301Pt-C)
- The BPB 2301T-S Conductivity/Temperature Electrode adopts a brush-resistant platinum black coated sensor, which ensures a lab-grade measuring accuracy (±1% F.S ±1 digit) in an ultra-wide range (0 to 200,000 µS/cm / 200 mS/cm).
- Single-tap switch among conductivity, TDS, and salinity.
- Quick and easy 1-3 point conductivity calibration
- Built-in self-diagnosis ensures conductivity calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
- TDS conversion factor can be set from 0.40 to 1.00.
There are no reviews yet.