Intro to Cropsteering
April 19 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In this class students will be introduced to the concepts and fundamental techniques of crop steering, including:
- Electrical Conductivity and Water Content
- Climate Steering
- Irrigation Steering
- Plant Cues
- Vegetative & Generative Irrigation Strategies
- Sensors & Data Collection
- Trend Analysis & Decision Making
- Much, much, more!
Purchasing a ticket to this event will grant you access to:
- download historical live classroom presentations
- download the most recent power point slides
- attend all future LIVE “Intro to Cropsteering” presentations
The class is 90 minutes, plus additional time for Q&A.
Please keep in mind that this is an introduction class and is intended to teach the fundamental concepts and practices so that you can begin formulating your own crop steering practices for your specific grow environment and cultivars.